“read my mind”
Drumroll please!!! I’m starting this new thing on my blog called “Kim Le’s Korner“. The name has cheese melted all over it, but you know you love it =). So basically “Kim Le’s Korner” will be personal antedotes, random rants, girly gossip, and any other lil’ tidbits floating around in my head. I may be lil’, but I do have a lotta of thoughts! Or maybe I just have a lot to say and no one else to talk to =(. Just a lil’ warning – I’m not trying to be the next Perez Hilton or anything, but I do love me some celebrity gossip.
Anyhoo, Kim Le’s Korner will be served on a weekly basis so you betta stay tuned! Here is this week’s edition:
- MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew is returning on June 19th and I’m so excited!
- Favorite songs right now: “Forever” by Chris Brown, “Say” by John Mayer and “Viva la Vida” by Coldplay.
- I can’t believe we are halfway through 2008 already. Remember when it was just Y2K???
- Did anyone else cry while watching the “Sex and the City” movie???
- 90210 is returning to TV. I was talking to young twentysomething girls last week who never even heard of 90210. Boy do I feel old.
- I ate at this delicious and edgy restaurant called “Craft” last week in Century City. (1) The head chef is Tom Colicchio from Top Chef. (2) They had yummy donuts for dessert. (3) I was scared of the rabbit tortellini appetizer.
- I found my food twin. My friend Hanh does not eat ketchup either. She’s great.
- My sister and I got NKOTB tickets last week for the October concert. No one else seemed excited when I told them except my sister. Weird.
- I shamefully admit I’m excited to watch “The Bachelorette” tonight. Maybe it has to do with Graham’s abs.
- If you haven’t figured it out, all of my blog sub-titles are names of songs. This one was soooo appropriate!
My roommate’s 14 year old cousin told me where to buy the “shutter shades” for the Kanye concert. Boy do I feel old part 2.