“something to talk about”
So I was recently tagged again – this time by Miss Jonilyn – yep I’m popular =P. I don’t mind being tagged – I love talking about myself! j/k! =)
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Wow I can’t believe 10 years ago I was a senior at Tustin High School (shootout to my fellow Tillers! =)). I was so excited to be graduating and attending UCLA in the fall. I thought Los Angeles was such a foreign place and couldn’t wait to be living on my own. Going to UCLA was probably one of the best decisions I ever made and I spent 4 of the best years of my life there…*sigh*… Bruins all the way baby!!!
Things on my to do list:
- Travel!!! I love to travel and learn about the architecture, history and culture of new places. On my list of places to go next: Vietnam (the motherland and I’ve never been!), Thailand and Australia. Here’s a photo of me and my girl Lauren in Venice during our 2006 Europe backpacking trip. Good times! Can’t wait for our next adventure!
Learn how to swim! I know it’s crazy that I don’t know how to swim, considering I’ve been to some pretty tropical places like Greece, Bahamas and Hawaii. I swear I’m going to learn this year! Who’s gonna save me???
- Try new restaurants with Jonilyn! =)
- Start working out again! Is it bad that I don’t know where my gym pass is??!
- Drinking soda – my favorite is COKE and most recently Diet Dr. Pepper – at least it’s diet right?? =)
- Slouching when sitting – not good when you are editing in front of the computer for hours.
- I’m a good girl – I don’t have any other bad habits ;), except for maybe not going to the gym (see above) and blogging with too many smiley faces (see all over). =)
Places I have lived:
- New Orleans, LA
- Tustin, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA (presently!)
Things most people don’t know about me:
If you know me, you know I have a phobia of ketchup. Yes it’s true and yes it’s weird. I can’t even hold a ketchup bottle. Don’t ask – just don’t come near me with it.
- I am the youngest of 10 in my family and I like to think the cutest =).
I loooove to EAT. I love just about everything except for ketchup (see above). I wake up thinking about what I’m going to eat for lunch and dinner (I don’t wake up early enough for breakfast =)). I’m happiest after a good meal. So the easiest way to my heart is to feed me =).