“when i grow up”
Here it goes….
- The latest craze on the internet and YouTube is this ongoing online danceoff between Miley Cyrus (yes, Hannah Montana) and her friend Mandy versus a group is led by Jon Chu, who directed the dance flick Step Up 2: The Streets and Adam Sevani who also acted in the film. Miley & Mandy are calling themselves “M&M” while Chu and company are calling themselves “ACDC”. A lil’ confusing but the YouTube videos are sooo entertaining, well choregraphed and features some insane dancing! They are also filled with cameos from street dancers and celebrities such as Chris Brown, Lindsay Lohan and Joey Fatone (yes Joey Fatone of N’sync – isn’t that enough to make you wanna watch??? =)). Anyway, the battle continues so check it out! It’s crazeeee!!!
- I had a blast shooting last week’s engagement session – can’t wait to share some teasers on my blog!
- As if last week’s episode of “The Bachelorette” wasn’t shocking enough, Deanna lays another stunner by kicking off Jeremy aka “Mr. Perfect” this week. I guess he is a lil’ creepy even with his perfect abs. At least I got to see Graham again on the “Men Tell All” episode.
- I don’t even want to look at how my stocks are doing or should I say how much they have fallen. *Ouch*
- Starbucks just announced plans to close 600 stores. You mean there will only be 5 Starbucks within a 2 mile radius of my house instead of 6?! Oh no!!! Read about it here.
- The bf has this great idea of running in the Nike Human Race on August 31, 2008. It will be the World’s Largest One Day Running Event. Nike’s first global race will take place over the course of one day, with a goal of one million runners, across 25 cities and featuring 25 top musical acts. The 10k event celebrates runners and their sport, offering participants across the globe the chance to run and compete together in an unprecedented race experience. The race benefits various charities and will start at the LA Coliseum. Did I mention it’s 6 miles??? Did I mention I haven’t ran since 1995??? I hope the bf can nudge me across the finish line while Kanye West’s “Stronger” is playing.
- HAPPY 4th of JULY everyone! Stay cool and safe!!!