I just realized today that it’s been 2 months since my last post of kim le’s korner. I know, I’m a bad girl. So much has been happening – I don’t even know where to begin! I have been furiously gearing up for wedding season and working on kim le photography goodies that I barely have time to breathe. I can’t believe March is almost over…where does all of the time go?!
- I want to thank everyone who came out to support team Matthew. It’s not too late to see if you can be a possible bone marrow donor. Please visit www.teamMATTHEW.org for more information.
- March is one of my favorite months of the year because of the “March Madness” that comes with it. Sadly my Bruins lost this past weekend, but I’m still ahead on my side bet with the bf, which is all that counts =P.
- I went to my 10 year high school reunion earlier this month!!! I know, I don’t look a day over 15 =P. I actually really wanted to go. I was one of those ASB and Model United Nations dorks so I always had tons of school spirit. Unfortunately, only 50 people showed up =(. Nevertheless it was still fun and nice to see some familiar faces.
- My first wedding of 2009 was this past Saturday!!! It was a 15 hour wedding extravaganza, really intense, but super fun and amazing. Blog coming soon!!! Congrats Lynda & Mike! =)
- I gave up soda and shopping for Lent. I’m going crazeeeee.
- I have a new show. I know, how can I possibly have any more?! I am addicted to Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. I know, it’s superficial, but I think I want to secretly be Patti. She is just so blunt and reads people so well. Maybe I can offer a 2-for-1 service – I will hook people up and then shoot their weddings.
That’s all folks. Have a grrreat weekend!