Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays of the year. I mean who doesnt love a holiday where all you do is eat and hang out with loved ones?! =). Every year for Thanksgiving, my sister turns into Martha Stewart and whips us this extravagant turkey day feast for our phamily. I eat until Im as stuffed as the turkey, watch some football and then eat some more. Then I try to sleep as early as I can (which usually doesnt work) so I can wake up early for Black Friday, which is another favorite holiday of mine. In honor of 2007, here are just 7 things Iam incredibly thankful for this year (in random order):
- My phamily – they drive me crazy and I love them just the way they are.
- My photography – the business is running along and I’ve met such great people along the way. I am honored to be able to capture such treasured memories for my clients.
- My roommate – good roommates are so hard to find and I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone as fun and compatible as her.
- The bf – good boyfriends are even harder to find. The bf has a way of making me smile and brightening up my day everyday and any day.
- My friends – its so true but the older you get the smaller your circle of friends become. My friends are an extension of my family and they have stuck by me in good times and bad.
- My health – for those of you who know me well, I’m not the best about taking care of my health needs and like to indulge in not-so-healthy-eats. Luckily, I’ve remain pretty healthy this year and been able to continue doing all the things I love to do.
- Justin Timberlake – he brought sexy back need I say more?